Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Cardons Have Talent!

And here's why....

Katie -- Student of the Month

Back to School Night


Primary Talent Show -- Haylie after a PERFECT performance of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Hu, she would have made you proud!


Katie and Brooke dancing at the Primary Talent Show

Audra, a little artist

Audra, being darling (that is a talent!)

Katie and her coveted trophy. She's quite the dancer!


I can do a bun (thanks for the lesson, Becky)



Oh! The shows/costumes that we have going on!


7 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, you guys really do have talent! And I love your family picture at the top of the blog.

Jason & Claire said...

T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D!!! Too cute. I can understand why you're proud.

Huhtala Family said...

When Haylie is a famous concert pianist someday I will take all the credit. The whopping 2 weeks of lessons with me really brought out her natural talent!

Katie said...

time for a new post kimmie!

Missy said...

Kimmie, can you email me? I can't find your email address anywhere. Probably since we got a new computer I lost all contact info. Anyway, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind! :)

Love your Cardon talent. That top family photo of you guys is perfect too.

Six Skinners said...

UPDATE?

sixskinners said...

I think you should do a picture tutorial of how to do a bun. Really, that is a cute bun and I want to learn how, so I can do them in my girls' hair.

K-dog