Thursday, March 19, 2009

iFly, You Fly

Last night we headed to Universal City for a fun night with Trevor's company. We drove down with our friends Jaime and Matt, which was great because it gave Matt and Trevor time to talk about work (as if being together 15 hour/day isn't enough!).
Jaime and I were glad to have each other!

Trevor and I in front of Hard Rock Cafe.
We went to a place called iFly. It is this crazy wind tunnel that simulates sky diving. I was pretty nervous, but it was really fun!

Trevor and I in our get-up. Ready to go!


After our flight we went to dinner and then headed home...well, at least Jaime and I did. Trevor and Matt wanted to go back and spend some more time at work, so they went to the facility at 11pm and stayed until 3am. Poor guys!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Fun! I've always wondered what that was like. That sounds like so much fun right now. Cute pics!

The Duckers said...

That would be so fun! And I would so be the one going back till 3am!!! (it helps that I'm already a night owl!)
Thanks for sharing the super cute pics.

Popper and Al-Pal said...

Well, as if flying wasn't enough, you also got to dress up in the latest fashions! (It was Mom, not me, who said, "what a couple of nerds!" Ha ha!) I'm jealous--looks super fun!

Katie said...

That looks awesome! Although I have been sky diving, I've always wanted to try one of those!

The Huefner Clan said...

What a cute blog you have!!! And can I just say we looked awesome in those Ifly getups...yeah! Fun night, we need to go out again soon!

Nate said...

So I just re-found your blog, an I read about pretty much the coolest date ever. How was I not aware that you can go fake skydiving! I'll have to check around to see if there is one here.
Your kids are so cute, and grownup since I saw them last.
Especially that little audra.
Also- you and trevor rocked those skydiving goggles. :)

The Duckers said...

Sometimes I wonder why I live here too. :o)
Oh well, soon it will be summer and we'll be enjoying ourselves.

We do have a name picked out, but we're not going to say what it is until she's here. So, stayed tuned!

Has Brookie had her baby? I don't wan to call and ask incase she's still pregnant. That is SO discouraging when people do that!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh my gosh, kimmie!!! that looks so fun!! you and trevor are such a cute couple!! i love that you two still make time to go out and have fun together!! :)