Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Cute Moo-Cow and a Beach Day


My friend Becky gave Audra this darling dress. All day at church she would look at people and say,
"Moo" with the most darling little smile. I love this baby, even thought she isn't much of a baby anymore.

We had no school on Monday so we took a drive up to Ventura (all of 15 minutes) to the beach. Lots of our new friends came too and we had a great day. It was a little bit chilly, but of course the kids didn't care one bit.

Haylie, Paige and Bridgette


These are two of my darling friends here - Nadine and Jamie.

I wish I would have taken more pictures! It was so much fun and I can't wait for summer beach days!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Big Mama said...

I love the pics. Man, if I were you, I would never move back here. It looks like you guys are having so much fun and have so much to do. Here.... well, you know what there is to do here. At least we'll be able to go walk around Walgreens soon. :-)

Popper and Al-Pal said...

Yeah, if I were you, I would never move to Virginia either. =) Audra is the most adorable thing ever. I can't believe the difference between when we saw her in September and now! She looks like a little girl, not a tiny baby! What a dolliewollie!

Katie said...

That should be me at the beach with you!!! We need to have some fun beach days sometime this summer!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

audra is the cutest girl i have ever seen!! oh my gosh!! what a sweet little girl!!