Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Day of School - Through the Years


Tomorrow morning will be another first day of school! I just can't believe that my girls are getting so big. Haylie is starting the 4th grade! I remember the 4th grade like it was yesterday. Whitney was my BFF and I went to Trabuco Elementary - the canyon school. Mrs. Romano was my teacher (and yes, she is now my facebook friend). How could my oldest child be an age that I remember so well!?!?

Anyway, starting school has me thinking back to all our other first days. Here's a walk down memory lane...

2007 - Haylie starting kindergarten and Katie starting preschool
Cobblestone Elementary - Plumas Lake, CA



Audra will be wearing Katie's shoes tomorrow!


2008 - Katie staring kinder and Haylie in 1st
Cobblestone - Plumas Lake, CA
(they switched schools half way through the year when we moved)


2009 - Haylie 2nd, Katie 1st
Dos Caminos - Camarillo, CA
(once again, they only went for a few months before we moved to Corona...and then after a few months in Corona we moved to Texas...their 4th school!)


2010 - H in 3rd, K in 2nd
All Girls Cardon Academy - Los Fresnos, TX

Here's to a great school year....starting bright and early tomorrow morning!

No comments: