Friday, August 27, 2010

The Cardon Academy

The Cardon (all girls) Academy (also known by Haylie as the ACIS -- or Awesome Cardon Intelligent School) is officially open for education! Our specialty is second and third grade, and preschool.

This week we learned what our names mean.
Haylie - Hero
Katie - Pure Beauty
Audra - Noble Strength
Cardon - One Who Likes to Sing

Our first science experiment. Salt water vs. plain water in the egg float.

School room. The upstairs of our house is just a huge 2nd master bedroom. It's great for a school room. It has a nice storage closet and full bathroom too!

One week down....like 32 to go :)

4 comments:

Jan Moran said...

I'm so impressed with
Cardon Academy! It's a real school (our school is sooo cool!)
I can't wait to be the substitute teacher.

Hokanson Family said...

You are homeschooling??

Steph said...

Good job Kimmie! Keep up the good work :)

Missy said...

This is the coolest thing I have read all day.

1) you are blogging again!

2) can we email about preschool? I took avery out of hers and just doing it at home. details, I need 'em if you get even a FREE second at all.

Looks amazing. I'm so impressed.