Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Pics from Halloween

I have a confession....this is the first year we've ever carved pumpkins. We really only did it because my Mom, Dad and Blake were here and they thought the kids should get to carve them. There are certain things that I try to keep from my kids for as long as possible (because they require work for me) and this is one of them.

So, thanks to Grandma and Unlce Blake, the carving was a success....





Haylie decided that on the actual Halloween night (as opposed to "Truck-or-Treat")
she wanted to be a witch. My BBF Whitney will probably recognize
this dress from when we were in the 3rd grade!

Glad Halloween is over....now we can get on to the real holidays!


8 comments:

The Joslyn Family said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you still have a dress from 3rd grade! That is awesome! I do remember it too. You are too funny! Your girls are getting so grown up. You have no more kids in diapers...how nice! Glad you guys are settled now. We are coming to CA for 3 weeks during Christmas and New Year's. Let me know if you will be in O.C. It would be great to see you!!

Laurie said...

Looks like despite everything your family had a blast! I love seeing the girls so excited to cut up those pumpkins. They really are beautiful little girls...you are so blessed.

Jason & Claire said...

That's awesome she wore the same costume as you in the 3rd grade. You need to put those pictures side by side;)

How are you? I've been thinking about you lately.

The Fairbanks Clan said...

So where do you guys live now? It's great keeping up on you thru your blog. Miss you lots.

Missy said...

Kimmie, your posts just make me laugh. I love it. And miss you!

Postak Family said...

They've never carved pumpkins before? Next you're going to tell me that they think when the music is playing on the ice cream truck that means they're out of ice cream!...Oh wait. That was us. :)

Sunshine Preschool said...

Looks like you had a great time! (And sounds like you took a hiatus from blogging too!) I'm trying to get back into it - you should too. :) Talk soon,
Joy

Mike and Shelby said...

I have a confession too....pumpkin carving has always been my least favorite holiday tradition....so my kids have only done it a couple times too. But your pumpkins sure turned out pretty cute! :)