Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tag

My cousin Kristina tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people



I love this picture of my baby Katie and Trevor. This was summer 2006 when we went camping in Burney Falls. I didn't realize that the kids were so little. We had a great camping adventure that year. My brother Blake was living with us at the time, so he came with us. We learned a lot on our first real camping trip, the most important being that a five man tent refers to 5 little tiny men and no luggage.

I tag Joalea, Anona, Joy, Elizabeth, Kandis and Whitney.

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

What a cute picture and sweet memory. It's funny that you mentioned Blake living with you that summer because I remember you talking to me about your brother living with you. Time flies!

Anona said...

What a beautiful waterfall!! That is a cute picture! I love this blog! I haven't seen it. I don't do a good job of checking blogs! =) How are all of you feeling? Did Trevor end up heading off for boot camp? We pray that you guys are all feeling better! I miss you!!!

Anona said...

So, I correct my last statement. I have seen this blog, it has just been A LONG time since I have checked!!!!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

kimmie!!!!!!! i found your blog. you family is so big!!! holy cow--time flies!! how are you doing?? i heard you all moved!!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh my gosh kimmie! she is SOOOO SOOO excited!! holy cow. her and my dad are always teasing each other about how they are gonna be grandparents. haha. how long did you guys wait to have a baby??

kaysi van dyke fox said...

yes, they told me!!! that is so sad!! its not gonna feel like the same ward--even though we moved out of that ward it still feels like my home ward. hehe.

thats so sad, i had no idea you had a miscarriage!! im just praying that our baby is healthy and everything goes right! but that is so crazy we got married on october 17th and then we found out i was pregnants like sometime in the middle of january!! oh my goodness-- same timing!

im so excited to have a baby!! we werent really expecting it to happen this early we wanted to wait a lot longer, but we both know that this is what we need right now!! its awesome!!

Nathan said...

You went to "Burney" falls without your dad?